1. the land expansion of the company and the acquisition and acquisition of property assets (the main type of urban renewal project).
2. according to the company's investment and land reserve plan to develop the specific work plan of the company project development and organize and implement.
3. research on land policy collection, project feasibility analysis, agreement formulation, business negotiation and asset delivery.
4. improve the company project development work system and organize and implement.
5. establish and maintain the relationship between government departments and units of the company's project development.
6, organize and implement the other related work done by the company.
1. with bachelor degree or above.
2. have the same job in real estate development industry (land acquisition, 3-5 years working experience in Java).
3. The person who has the relevant work experience or resources of the urban renewal project will give priority to the employment
1. Search for information on urban planning and construction by the government, and to understand the situation of urban public supporting buildings and actual construction.
2, the land market information collection, sorting, analysis, processing, to ensure that the enterprise timely access to the land market related information. Establish and update the land information database to ensure the completeness and effectiveness of all information.
3, organization development project selection, organization, the relevant departments of the company to discuss the project analysis, submit the project feasibility report (including marketing planning, feasibility, economic feasibility index of financial indicators of feasibility, feasibility and feasibility of construction planning index);
4. According to the company's decision, organize the project purchase, complete the purchase preparation work and formality work.
1, college degree or above, graduated from real estate development, land planning, civil engineering and other related professional, more than five years of experience in land development;
2, good communication and expression ability, with fast and accurate information collection and analysis ability in unfamiliar areas.
3, understand the state land policies and regulations and other relevant information, familiar with the government departments and other government departments work process.
1. According to the company strategy, combined with the evaluation of the market and the actual situation of the company, the planning and development of asset evaluation business;
2, lead the work of the evaluation department / company, explore the market opportunity, actively carry out business, and realize the rapid growth of the asset evaluation business.
3, it is responsible for expanding the channels of business cooperation, leading the team to expand new customers and establishing a wide range of customer channels.
4, supervise and control the implementation process of the whole project, have the awareness of risk prevention, and be responsible for the results of the operation.
1, college or above, with intermediate and above titles, certified public accountants are preferred.
2, having the working experience of a listed company's financial manager or treasurer, familiar with the financial management of listed companies, mastering all aspects of financial knowledge and having professional financial management skills.
3. Master the control of the financial system of the listed enterprises and the whole business process of the enterprise, and be familiar with Kingdee's financial management software.
4. Familiarity with the state's financial laws, regulations, principles, policies and systems, and familiarity with financial analysis, cost control and tax planning.
5, good writing skills and oral expression ability, good image, good professional ethics, good teamwork spirit and communication and coordination ability. Diligent, rigorous, conscientious and principled, able to work under pressure.
1, all aspects of project planning, project development and construction, project evaluation, cost budget and control, process control, schedule, quality and risk control, marketing management;
2, carry out the whole process of project promotion and management, organize and coordinate the internal and external resources of the company, and lead the team to reach all the operating indexes of the item company.
3, responsible for the daily and comprehensive management of the item company;
4, responsible for all kinds of documents, such as construction materials, drawing design, bidding materials, contracts, etc., and sign various agreements or contracts under the authorization of the group company.
5, on behalf of the item company to participate in major business negotiations, commercial negotiations, foreign affairs or other important activities;
6, it is responsible for dealing with the item company crisis and ensuring the normal operation of the project.
7, it is responsible for the communication and coordination of the government functional departments and the peripheral relations related to the project.
1 college degree or above, majored in civil engineering, architecture etc.,;
2. With more than 10 years' experience in real estate enterprises or construction units.
3. It has the full functions of engineering management, planning and management, cost control and marketing management.
4, they must be assigned to work in the Pearl River Delta.